Sunday, August 25, 2024

End of News & Notes

Dear readers:
I'm sorry to say that after nearly 25 years I can no longer publish Kiwicath News & Notes due to a sudden decline in my health with no definite outcome.  I invite you to follow CathNews New Zealand instead: https://cathnews.co.nz/category/new-zealand/

This newsletter will now become an archive, accessible on this site and through the National Library of New Zealand. I hope it will prove of interest and use to future researchers studying Catholic life in New Zealand in the first decades of the twenty-first century.

Thank you for your loyal readership.
Please pray for me and my family.
God bless you all.
Mike Leon

2 comments:

  1. I'm very sorry to hear this Mike but it is perfectly understandable. Your health is the priority. This little blog has been a great little repository of news over the years. Thanks for curating it. I will keep you and your health in my prayers.
    God bless
    (Fr.) Monty Bamford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Father Monty. I have great family support and a competent doctor. It's just that there is no end in sight. God bless, Mike

      Delete